SUPER BOWL EATS...
Although many of you may find the game football confusing and boring to watch, I'm sure that lots of your dads love it. To help your families get ready to see the
if your team wins, here are some simple and yummy snacks that you can prepare.
Crackers a la cream cheese
1. Take crackers of choice and spread out on a plate
2. Smear cream cheese on crackers
3. Take dried basil and sprinkle over
Guacamole and chips
To make guacamole click here.
1. Put guacamole in a bowl
2. Put chips in a bowl
It's simple, tastes great, and quick!
Quick and easy "pizza" breads
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Take fresh sliced bread (French, Italian, etc. White bread doesn't usually work that well) and lay out on baking sheet
3. Spread tomato sauce, cheese and any other additional topping you desire
4. Bake for about 15 minutes or until the cheese begins to brown
There are always the chips, the cheese doodles, the pigs in a blanket and everything else that makes pigging out and watching the super bowl a fun excuse to stay up late on a Sunday night.