HALLOWEEN BASH: PARTY FUN
- Ask your 'rents for help and have a pumpkin carving evening with your buds!
- Put the treats in "trick or treat": plan your party for the night kids in your neighborhood go trick-or-treating and volunteer with your friends to be the ones passing out candy to the kiddies. They get great treats and you get to see them in their cute little costumes!
- Have younger siblings? Why not make YOUR party activities revolve around helping THEM celebrate the holiday? Gather your friends to help your little sib and his or her friends make costumes, decorate pumpkins, play party games, and, of course, round up a bag of candy!
- Bobbin' for apples. Yes, we know, it's silly, but that's the point! So fill up a tub with water, drop lots of yummy fresh apples (washed ahead of time, of course) into the water, and, without using their heads, give everyone a turn to "catch" their fruit.
- Play Halloween Charades: you and your friends act out your favorite scary movie characters for each other!
HALLOWEEN BASH > Party Favors